2nd WarwickSea Scouts was started in 1959 and in 1966 it moved from the Nissen hut where the sheltered housing is now to the new HQ building in St Nicholas Park, Warwick.
The new HQ was opened on 30th April 1966 by The Rt. Hon. The Earl of Aylesford, having cost the Group £2,000. The Group continued to raise an extra £450 to fully fit out the new building.