1960s

2nd Warwick Sea Scouts was started in 1959 and in 1966 it moved from the Nissen hut where the sheltered housing is now to their new HQ building in St Nicholas Park, Warwick.

Their new HQ was opened on 30th April 1966 by The Rt. Hon. The Earl of Aylesford, having cost the group £2,000. The group continued to raise an extra £450 to fully fit out the new building.


1967




Opening New HQ

Comments